RAPTOR PINK Javelin by SPEARWERX *** Limited Edition ***
Limited Edition RAPTOR Pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness. To help the fight against breast cancer, we are releasing a limited edition RAPTOR pink javelin. Partial proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research. We are only making a small quantity of PINK javelins.
The javelins are pink with special white decals to provide a very unique look. However, they are made with all the special features and attention to detail to be branded as a RAPTOR javelin.
- LIMITED EDITION PINK!!!!
- High Grade Aluminum Alloy Shaft
- Custom Precision CNC Aluminum Head
- Replaceable Stainless Steel Points (will not rust)
- Will never "rattle" (There are no lead weights in the RAPTOR)
- Perfectly Balanced
- Bold New Color
- Available in 600 and 800 Grams
- Laser Etched with Logo and Individual Serialization
- Meets all IAAF and USATF Specifications (IAAF Submission in Progress)
- Compatible with the SPEARWERX TRACK APP
- Outstanding Customer Service After the Sale
The technical details are impressive, but what about the price? The RAPTOR line of javelins is aggressively priced against competing models.
What makes the RAPTOR different from other javelins? There are many differences, first is the head of the javelin, it is a precisely machined part that is built to perfection, the very tip of the javelin has a replaceable stainless steel point that will not rust and has no parts that can come loose. The RAPTOR will never “rattle”. Other javelins use a cheap steel head that is dipped in nickle plating. Nickle plating chips then the steel rusts underneath.
Some manufacturers (OTE / Nemeth) have an aluminum head but they use carbon steel for their points. Carbon steel will rust! SPEARWERX is the only company in the world using stainless steel points.